Bullying & Harassment
Bullying and Harassment is sadly still prevalent in the workplaces of the 21st Century, with the NHS being no exception. This in itself seems a direct contradiction of the core values of an organisation with dignity, respect and care at its heart.
Juice Learning’s ‘Bullying & Harassment’ programme is designed to raise awareness of bullying and harassment in its many forms. Our unique drama-based approach allows us to present and explore scenarios where bullying or harassing behaviour is evident to varying degrees and, as in the real world, not all of them obvious or clear-cut.
- To raise awareness of the behaviours that constitute bullying and harassment
- To explore the forms that these behaviours can take
- To highlight the difference between robust management and bullying
- To recognise the effect these behaviours can have on individuals, the Trust as a whole and ultimately on patient care
- To understand how positive and constructive behaviour improves the culture of your Trust
- To provide clarity and confidence about the support available in your Trust and the processes for resolving issues
The Programme & CostsFollowing an initial consultation with one of our professional facilitators, the content of the course will be tailored to consider any specific challenges within your Trust alongside examples of excellence which already exist.
The programme costs are split into two parts as follows:
- Programme set-up: consultation, tailoring of content and rehearsal & preparation of theatre scenarios.
- Subsequent session delivery days.
Costs can be provided on request.
The course itself will comprise of the following:
- Half-day (3 ½ hours) sessions for managers
- Half-day (3 ½ hours) sessions for workforce
- Capacity of up to 40 participants per session
- 2 x sessions delivered per day (am & pm)
- Delivery team comprising 1 x Facilitator & 2 x Actors
Films for You
Our programmes are delivered by our specialist facilitators supported by a cast of actors, as well as delivering live theatre our sessions feature a series of carefully researched filmed monologues.
Please feel free to download the films below and share them with your teams. Whilst these are a sample and the films form just a small part of our sessions, these powerful and engaging stories provide insight into the style and content of our training and will stimulate reflection and provoke discussion.