Living Our Values
Few organisations are more values-driven than the NHS, but how genuinely engaged with those values are your workforce? Rarely are staff and managers given an opportunity to practically explore what these values mean in terms of everyday attitudes and behaviours.
Juice Learning’s ‘Living our Values’ programme is designed to help your people understand and connect with your Trust values and take personal responsibility for living, breathing and owning them in all that they do.
- To communicate clearly the values of your Trust
- To consider how these values might translate into achievable everyday behaviours
- To provide an opportunity for staff to reflect on their current practice and consider how their own behaviours impact upon the experience of others
- To encourage participants to address unacceptable standards of behaviour positively and proactively
- To recognise and share examples of best practice wherever your people experience it
- To reflect upon what individuals can do on a personal level to embody the Trust values and understand why this is so important for the long-term success of the organisation
The Programme & Costs
Following an initial consultation with one of our professional facilitators, the content of the course will be tailored to consider any specific challenges within your Trust alongside examples of excellence which already exist.
The programme costs are split into two parts as follows:
- Programme set-up: consultation, tailoring of content and rehearsal & preparation of theatre scenarios.
- Subsequent session delivery days.
Costs can be provided on request.
The course itself will comprise of the following:
- Half-day (3 ½ hours) sessions for managers
- Half-day (3 ½ hours) sessions for workforce
- Capacity of up to 40 participants per session
- 2 x sessions delivered per day (am & pm)
- Delivery team comprising 1 x Facilitator & 2 x Actors
Films for You
Our programmes are delivered by our specialist facilitators supported by a cast of actors, as well as delivering live theatre our sessions feature a series of carefully researched filmed monologues.
Please feel free to download the films below and share them with your teams. Whilst these are a sample and the films form just a small part of our sessions, these powerful and engaging stories provide insight into the style and content of our training and will stimulate reflection and provoke discussion.