At Juice Learning we have a dedicated team with a wealth of experience working within the NHS.
If you would like to know more please contact us at:
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Telephone: +44 (0) 1484 504 330
Our Address: Juice Learning, Scotgate House, 2 Scotgate Road, Honley, Holmfirth, HD9 6GD
Or use this form:
Taru Sinclair is a very skilled and experienced training designer, deliverer and facilitator with over 15 years of experience in her specialist area of behaviour and communication. She has worked in a broad range of industries and subjects and in recent years has focussed on the challenges facing health and social care provision.
Most recent relevant clients include:
- Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust - Tackling Bullying and Harassment (Sept - Dec 2017)
- Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust - Living Our Trust Values (Nov 2016 - June 2017)
- Peabody Homes - Equality and Diversity (Jan 2014 - April 2017)
- Rotherham, Doncaster and Sheffield NHS Foundation Trust - Preceptorship in Practice (January 2011 - present)
- HEE Yorkshire and the Humber Clinical Skills Network - End of Life Communication (Feb - Sept 2015)
- Neonatal ICU Leeds General Infirmary - Integrating Parents into the Care Team (Nov 2015)
- South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw NHS Cluster - Dignity in Action for Care Home Workers and Managers
Taru is also a qualified executive coach, a Belbin practitioner and an experienced teacher of leadership skills.
Andy has worked with many NHS organisations in initiating and account managing major training & development projects since 2001. He takes great pride in developing a clear understanding of the unique and specific challenges facing individual organisations within the NHS.
Based upon these insights he is able to develop and propose effective and engaging programmes to tackle the cultural, behavioural and attitudinal barriers to improvement which exist within any given Trust.
To date, Andy has instigated NHS training programmes in the following specific subject areas: Patient Experience Improvement, Equality & Diversity, Bullying & Harassment, Living the Trust Values and Dignity & Respect, to name a few.
Andy is a passionate advocate of the use of drama, storytelling and creative engagement mechanisms within training, having studied Applied Theatre to degree level at University of Leeds from 1998-2001.
Since 2001 Andy has developed training programmes for NHS Trusts including: Croydon Health Services NHS Trust, Barnet Enfield & Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust, East & North Herts NHS Trust, East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust, Guys & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust and Bradford District Care Trust.
Emma is an experienced project manager having managed the delivery of numerous award-winning training programmes and live events from initialisation of project through to execution. Having built strong relationships with many clients, she understands what makes a programme a success.
Emma’s experience with the NHS spans the last decade, having initially sourced and provided simulated patients for the NHS Yorkshire and Humber Strategic Health Authority. Since then, Emma has delivered large scale programmes for:
- East & North Hertfordshire NHS Trust – Patient Experience
- Croydon Health Services NHS Trust – Patient Experience Culture Change
- Barnet, Enfield & Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust – Workforce Engagement and Bullying & Harassment
- Hounslow & Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust – Customer Excellence
Having graduated in 1999 with a degree in Theatre & Media from the University of Huddersfield, Emma is passionate about the impact of theatre on learning.